Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jesus Follower

Hi everyone
I am grateful to have finally come online and be apart of your team. Sorry for being late but I hope to catch up with you soon, this is what technology has done to me however, it made me stop and think hey, is it safe to cross the road or not? Uncertainty emerged, raised many questions, faith becomes challenged, sadness occur, joy and happiness also emerged, but changes is inevitable, nothing stays the same always, only gods love for everything never changes learning new ideas is awesome. I am currently living in Auckland, I hope to use the skills I have learned from this lesson in my community. We are at present developing a community for those who does not belong to christian faith community. I hope to take these skills and help our people that have not been exposed to most of the modern technology that are being used in christian faith communities. Its a pleasure to be part of your team, and hope to meet you all some day. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Moka. I appreciated what you express about the certain level of vulnerability raised in going on-line. It made me reflect on the question about creating safe space in communication, and what is involved in doing that. And so how important is the listener in the communication exercise.

    Thanks for your honesty and the learning that it has triggered for me,

    Steve Taylor

    ReplyDelete